We are looking for someone to join us on our mission to help consumers and merchants embrace conscious consumption...
We are looking for a highly talented person to work alongside our founding team. This is a rare opportunity to become one of the first employees and a critical member of a rapidly growing, multi-award winning impact startup with the mission to make sure food is never wasted.
As our Sales Representative, your mission is to grow our community by signing up restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, bakeries, and local food businesses.
The Ideal Candidate:
Your background and previous experience:
- Experience in Sales or Customer Success positions, preferably in a startup environment, with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Knowledge and contacts in the food industry in Southern Florida is a significant plus.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to fully understand customer-specific needs and go the extra mile for them
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both spoken and written
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- Willingness to be part of a high growth consumer oriented startup is a plus
Who You Are:
- You are a go-getter with “the sky is the limit” attitude, organized and structured. You constantly look for ways to improve how you work.
- You are able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- You are results-focused, understand KPIs, and are driven to smash targets.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Manage the complete sales cycle with clear customer obsession throughout the process.
- Research accounts, and generate interest in Lovvett.
- Communicate (through email, calls, social media, and physical visits) with businesses to introduce Lovvett, keeping track of all interactions on our CRM.
- You will make several cold calls per day and send e-mails, door to door, and often seal the partnership with face to face meetings.
- Plan and execute to meet and exceed your sales targets
- Build long term relationships with customers and work with account management to ensure high customer retention and engagement with Lovvett.
- Weekly debrief to assess progress.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a local startup where you get to wake up everyday knowing you're making a positive impact!
- Strong personal and professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity the way you want to.
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
- Internships from 15 hours per week.
- Full time positions.
- $10/hour + performance-based commission
How do I apply?
Use the form to submit your information:
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- (Optional) Send in a video where you pitch yourself.