We are looking for someone to join us on our mission to help consumers and merchants embrace conscious consumption...
We are looking for a highly talented person to work alongside our founding team. This is a rare opportunity to become the first intern and a critical member of a rapidly growing, multi-award winning impact startup with the mission to make sure food is never wasted.
As our Social Media Intern, your mission is to make sure Lovvett is the most well-known food tech brand within the sustainability sector in Florida.
The Ideal Candidate:
Your background and previous experience:
- Background & Training in digital marketing and related disciplines.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both spoken and written.
- Loves content creation.
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- Willingness to be part of a high growth consumer oriented startup is a plus.
- Animate and grow our social media community, in Instagram and Facebook, to create more and more awareness on our mission. Be our best ambassador & the voice of the company on social media.
- Imagine and create our social media editorial planning.
- Post regular content at the right times to increase reach and engagement, build trust and sell.
- Create a daily story; leverage it to stack content (Story + post or story + liveIG + Reels) and increase reach.
- Optimize captions – content, questions, etc, to maximize engagement. Leverage hashtags.
- Be resourceful using (and giving credit) user generated content.
- Engage though likes, comments, and following.
- Research best practices. Report and give inputs. Gradually improve our strategy.
- Identify influencers, reach out. S4S or paid engagement (L/C on posts, shoutouts).
- Join groups or create our own inviting relevant IG users/influencers to increase following.
- Help with IG & FB Ads (advise on creative type and content, structure, etc)
- Create required graphical content using Canva. Experience with the Adobe Creative suite is a plus.
- Weekly debrief to assess progress.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a local startup where you get to wake up everyday knowing you're making a positive impact!
- Strong personal and professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity the way you want to.
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
How do I apply?
Use the form to submit your information:
- Submit your CV or LinkedIn Profile URL
- If you have a portfolio of creative (design) work, please add it to your cover letter
- Send in a video where you pitch yourself.